Our normal construction method for building concrete and tile pools.
- Survey the site to check ground water level, slope of land.
- Set the level and dimensions required for digging the hole.
- Once excavation is complete make the final shaping by hand and lay out
the steel rebar around which a rubber waterstop is placed.
- Ensure water lines are in place.
- Pour waterproof concrete and vibrate to ensure air prockets are removed.
At the same time screed the concrete for a smooth, even base.
- Prepare the formwork for the walls and brace the forms, once again ensuring all water
and light lines are placed in their correct positions.
- Once the waterproof concrete has been set leave to cure for one week.
- Plaster and apply waterproof membrane.
- Lay tiles and apply waterproof grouting.
- Install pool equipment.
- Fill the pool and add initial treatment.
- Valiant Pools can provide pool cleaning and maintenance
services so you can truly enjoy your swimming pool.
- Exciting new construction method now available which
enables a faster and cleaner construction.